Sunday, September 14, 2008

Photos






Not much to blog about so I thought I would post some photos of the babies. Next weekend I am off to a BLM adoption in Windom, MN. I'm excited because I have never been to an adoption before. Hopefully I will meet some mustang people here and make some more friends. I'm sure I'll fall in love with all of the horses so hopefully there are lots of people there and all of them will be adopted. I hope there are at least a couple of people who bring their adopted mustangs to try and talk people into adopting and also to answer any questions. I am hoping to be able to do that with Tabasco and Shoni when they are older and saddle trained.

I'll be sure to get lots of photos and let you know how it goes.
























3 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Very pretty horses.

photogchic said...

I am a sucker for a blue roan. Just think they are so beautiful. I don't know if you have ever watched the documentary about "Cloud?" Love all the blue roans in that herd.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Really cute horses. Hope you have a nice time at the auction.Wonder if you'll come home with a horse or two?