Sunday we let Tabasco and Shoni out into the big field to graze, but they were more interested in running. :)
Tabasco kicked up his heals and Shoni jumped for joy.
Tabasco and Shoni did eventually settle down and graze. I went into the house for a while and when I went back out they took time out of grazing to come over and say hello. It amazes me how much these two love people. They just love to be near you get a get loved on.
Tabasco and his crazy mane lol We should nickname him Fabio
My name is nikki and I am 27 years old. I was born and raised in CO and now live in MN.
I started this blog in memory of my beloved American Saddlebred Spider who was my horse soul mate. I had the pleasure of having him in my life for 11 years. He passed away in 2006 at the age of 28. I miss him terribly but I know we'll be together again someday.
I currently have 3 horses and a dog who are my own but I also claim my parents critters which are 2 horses and 2 dogs. My life is crazy but my critters keep me sane!
Thanks for stoppin by and don't forget to leave a comment :)
2 comments:
I love, love, love Shoni pictures! I have always had a crush on her!
I love Tobasco's fabulous expressions ... he just embodies that mustang spirit :)
They DO look like happy horses. That's so good to see.
Post a Comment