Ever see a horse daydreaming? Or maybe you've heard a horse talk in their sleep? Or maybe it's just Pebbles.
The horses were soaking up the sunshine so I went and sat next to them while they slept. Tabasco and Pebbles were loudly snoring (yes snoring!) and Pebbles started nickering in her sleep. It wasn't a loud nicker, more like the kind that you get when you go out at feeding time and they see you. I've never heard a horse do that before and it was so COOL! I tried to get video of it but of course she quit at that point and resumed snoring.
I would love to get into my critters heads just once to see what they're thinking or dreaming about. I'm sure I would not be disappointed!
2 comments:
Ozzy talks in his sleep. It's so adorable.
Does Ozzy talk in his sleep a lot? It's was so funny to watch/hear. I've had horses for 16 years and that was the first time I've heard a horse talking in her sleep. Too cool!!
Post a Comment