"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm... As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others."
My name is nikki and I am 27 years old. I was born and raised in CO and now live in MN.
I started this blog in memory of my beloved American Saddlebred Spider who was my horse soul mate. I had the pleasure of having him in my life for 11 years. He passed away in 2006 at the age of 28. I miss him terribly but I know we'll be together again someday.
I currently have 3 horses and a dog who are my own but I also claim my parents critters which are 2 horses and 2 dogs. My life is crazy but my critters keep me sane!
Thanks for stoppin by and don't forget to leave a comment :)
2 comments:
One of my all time favorite actresses. Great quote, I can totally believe she said that.
Beautiful photo and an inspiring quote.
Post a Comment