Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wow!!!


Wow!!! I found this picture for sale on e-bay and fell in love with the colors and how much this horse looks like Spider. I am thinking about buying it but the seller does not have very good feedback... but I really like this picture! AHHHH! What to do...

Anyway, I have been a major blogger slacker lately (sorry!!!!). I have good excueses tho! Tabasco and Shoshoni both caught ringworm from Sundance (and who knows where Sundance caught it from? Maybe the neighbors new horses?). I should have known it was contagious... not that it would have done me any good since Sundance is an escape artist. Hmmmm..... So at this very moment I am medicating three horses (so Sundance doesn't get it back) and on top of all that I have to start practicing trailer loading with all five of the horses. We are in the process of relocating to MN from CO and have decided to hire a professional highly recommended horse hauling company to move the horses. I hope we get a patient hauler since they will leave horses behind if they take too long to load! Now that is nerve racking! Hahaha Never a dull moment for us at this point and time. : )

I have some new pictures that I need to post but I am thinking about buying a photo editor program for my computer (cs2 or cs3) first to see what else I can do with them! Sooooo if any one has any experience with either program (good or bad) leave me a comment and tell me about it! Or if you have an awesome photo editor program that you use and love I would like to hear about that as well! I would love and can use the feed back!

Take Care everyone and I hope to have more updates for you all soon! : )

No comments: