Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another Romp


Above: Tabasco
Over the weekend we let all five horses into the field to graze together. They ran a few laps around the field before settling in to eat.

Other than that it was pretty uneventful, so nothing new or exciting to report... just lots of photos!


Above: Shoni, Sweetie, Sundance


Above: Tabasco and Pebbles

After a few hours I lead Sundance back into his pen hoping that Sweetie and Pebbles would follow. Instead I had all four following. They got themselves wound up again and started another running streak.

(in the photo above, all three are almost in the same position!)







Above: Sweetie












Until next time...

2 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Great pictures. It's so fun that your horses gallop around in the pasture like that, all together, like a herd of wild horses! :) They are all so beautiful!

Grey Horse Matters said...

I love to see horses being horses and having a blast. Beautiful pictures...beautiful horses.