In lieu of the holiday season, Bailey and Ruby try to get into the holiday spirit. "Wake me when it's over." "What do you mean, it's almost Christmas?!" "I'm not having the fun you promised me..." "I'm over worked and under paid!"
"Seriously, get this thing off of me!" "I know where you sleep."
My name is nikki and I am 27 years old. I was born and raised in CO and now live in MN.
I started this blog in memory of my beloved American Saddlebred Spider who was my horse soul mate. I had the pleasure of having him in my life for 11 years. He passed away in 2006 at the age of 28. I miss him terribly but I know we'll be together again someday.
I currently have 3 horses and a dog who are my own but I also claim my parents critters which are 2 horses and 2 dogs. My life is crazy but my critters keep me sane!
Thanks for stoppin by and don't forget to leave a comment :)
4 comments:
They looked thrilled to death with those hats. Merry Christmas to you all.
They are so expressive! :) Cute, cute. Aren't our animals tolerable....good sports! Happy holidays!
5th one down is my favorite. All lovely pictures though.
HA HA HA!!!! They crack me up! I think you got more joy and fun out of it than they did. Or they just won't admit it! ;-)
Karen and Tripp
Post a Comment