Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yikes!

Almost two months since my last post. I'd say I'm long over due for an update.
We've been super busy here.
We put up fencing around the panels.
Dad installed an automatic waterer (yey!) and brought in some loads of class 5 rock to help with some of the mud problems that we had in October and November.
We treated Sweetie with Xxterra on the sarcoid behind her ear and also on the one inside of her ear.
The sarcoid behind the ear turned black, dried up, and fell off. She has a little white spot behind the ear where it was.
The sarcoid inside the ear will need a second treatment. It also stopped oozing once we applied the xxterra, it turned black, and half of it fell off. It did not bother Sweetie at all applying the ointment even with it being an open sarcoid.

I will try and take some updated pictures of the sarcoids this weekend.
And the last update is SPIDERSWEB got a long overdue face lift.
I hope everyone and their critters are staying warm and enjoying the holidays!

2 comments:

arlene said...

About time lol. Nice to hear from you again.
Everything looks so nice there at your place and the new face lift for the blog is lovely. I'm glad Sweetie is doing better.

Pony Girl said...

Glad to hear the sarcoid is doing better! So far, my gelding's sarcoid has not returned after a few Xxterra session treatments (spread out over several months.) It did leave a dry patch/scar, but so far shows no sign of returning or popping up elsewhere.