Sunday, February 28, 2010

Photos

I love horse lips. They are so expressive!
Shoni is hard to take pictures of because she likes to be right next to you. You have to pet on her then run away, then turn around and snap a picture. Sometimes when you turn around though she has an annoyed look on her face and wont perk her ears up. Around this time is when I have to get creative. So I threw my glove into the air and let it drop. The picture below is Shoni's surprised face.
Horse-y pile. They're standing shortest to tallest and are all resting the same hind leg.
I love the corn field background

As you can see, we still have a ton of snow... is it Spring yet?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the lips!

Linda said...

I love horses in the snow and horse lips, too, especially after they sniff wood shavings.