Thursday, April 15, 2010

Here I am!


(Sweetie)
I've been meaning to post for a while now, but I've been running into a major case of writers block.


(Tabasco)
This last weekend was beautiful so I spent some time outside with the horses taking some pictures.


(Sundance above and with Pebbles Below)



Sundance, Pebbles, and Sweetie got caught up in a dirt devil and took off running. The dirt devil didn't stick around long it just moved into the recently harvested corn field and twirled some left over husks around.

The ice on the lake finally melted and we put the dock back in. Spring has finally sprung!


(Sweetie)

4 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Good to hear from you! They all look happy in that sunshine! :)

arlene said...

Your horses look so good. Take pictures when you have writers block because as they say a picture is worth a thousand words. :)

Karen C. said...

I love your pictures. You sure do have a beautiful group of horses!

Karen and Tripp

prashant said...

Good to hear from you!
Banner Advertising Network India