Friday, January 7, 2011

Can you find the hidden horse?

Can you find the hidden horse in the picture above? What about the cotton tail imprint in the one below?
I hope you all are having a great new year!!! :)

5 comments:

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

Great pictures!

Grey Horse Matters said...

That's really cute, you look like you have an extra set of ears!

Linda said...

:) Very funny~! Love the ears.

Amber said...

I've been enjoying your blog for nearly two years and I don't think I've ever said how much I appreciate your style and your sense of humor.

As a small token of my appreciation, I listed you as recipient of the “Stylish Blogger” award on my page.

Thanks for being so wonderfully you!
~Anber

Rising Rainbow said...

No horse I know would stand still that long behind a human. Instead they'd be pushing or pulling or sticking their head over shoulders. Something mischevious. LOL