Aerial Bridge
Dad
Me
While driving home we saw an eagle flying. I thought to myself that it would be cool if I could pull over and get some pictures. We have Eagles near our house but the photos never turn out good (I need to buy a bigger zoom lens). I kept driving. About 2 miles down the road we saw:
That's right, this eagle was sitting in the median between a divided four lane highway eating a deer carcase. Of course we pull right over to get some pictures and when there were no cars coming we backed up a little and took some more. Eventually I had backed up to the point of being almost directly across from the eagle and he could of cared less.
4 comments:
That looks really cold. All those pictures are great. The eagle against the snow backdrop is unique.
Love the lighthouse. It does look cold there though.
Those pictures of the eagle are priceless. You should frame one of them.
Nikkie--those are awesome pics of the eagle!!! Lucky you to come across him like that and have your camera handy.
Amazing pictures of the eagle!
Post a Comment