These are the looks that I get when I'm leaving for work in the morning. Don't those faces just make you feel so guilty?! I haven't been able to do much with the horses lately but got a couple of pictures anyways.
Tabasco
Shoshoni
We had some decent weather on my day off last week and I was able to go out and spend a couple of hours grooming the horses and relaxing with them. I was brushing Tabasco and caught movement out of the corner of my eye and turned around to see Shoni s-l-o-w-l-y backing her butt up to be brushed. I swear we need beepers for these guys with their butt scratches! lol I told her she would have to wait her turn and continued brushing Tabasco. When I leaned down to brush Tabasco's girth area, Shoni came over and draped her head over my back and started to doze. She's such a sweetheart.
Tabasco had a 'sweetheart' moment too but his are short lived. Boys! ;)
3 comments:
That's a beautiful picture of him pushing up against you. Very sad for your poor doggies! That's what mine always do, too. They don't understand why I'd ever want to leave our house.
The snuggle photo made me grin, and YES those faces make me feel VERY guilty.
Oh, how do you break away with those sad little puppy eyes begging you to stay?!
I just want to plant a kiss on Tabasco's snip in that first picture. His mane is fabulous!
Post a Comment