Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hi! I just met your mom and horses last night when we were picking up hay. She told me about your blog (couldn't help but check it out ;) ) and I must say you have some gorgeous pictures!

Amber

nikki said...

Thanks for stopping by Amber! My Mom was talking about you too :) Maybe you guys can stop by one weekend that I'm off. I wish I could plan something "horsey" to do but mine need more training first. :)

Amber said...

That would be really really cool! We could probably have you over one weekend too and go out for a ride...though we don't have anything for pretty trails, we have gravel roads at least :).

I bet it won't take too much and you will have your kids ready for some riding. They seemed like nice horses.

Amber