If you see a picture of a clown fish and instantly think, "NEMO!" you maybe obsessed with the movie. When I came across this tank I saw Nemo and immediately looked for Dory. Yes. I am obsessed lol
I drug Mom and Dad to the aquarium in Duluth, MN and we got to check out all the fish, birds, sting rays and otters. The aquarium wasn't as big as the one in Denver, CO and I was pretty disappointed.
We still got to pet on a sting ray but in Denver you also get to hand feed them. Denver even has a tunnel part of the aquarium that you walk through and it's like walking into a fish tank. No matter which direction you look (left, right, up) you are looking into the tank and you have sharks, sting rays, sea turtles and many other things swimming over you. It's pretty neat.
Hopefully we'll be making a trip back to CO this summer and I can post more pictures then.
PS- If you ever get the chance to feed or pet a sting ray (safely) you should definitely do it. It's one of the coolest things I've experienced and I absolutely adore sting rays now.
No comments:
Post a Comment