It's official, Tabasco will be headed for the trainer this Saturday! Eeeeeeek! I am so excited. Here's hoping he loads right up and we have a safe uneventful trip there. I'm sure I'll be posting an update after the weekend, then hopefully soon after that I'll be able to post some pictures of Tabasco under saddle. :D
Now I just need to find a helmet and we will be set. I want to try getting an English helmet because I think they look nicer then some of the Western helmets but unfortunately we don't have any English stores around here so I'll have to search online. I did get a couple of great suggestions for places to try online but it's hard to choose which one to go for since they only show the helmet but don't have any pictures of someone wearing it. Oh well, I'm sure we'll find something. In the mean time, I'll just keep running around with this big ol' smile. Can't wait to go riding!!
1 comment:
Exciting! Looking forward to those saddle pictures soon!
Post a Comment