"Horses are something to dream about... and to wish for, fun to watch... and make friends with; nice to pat... and great to hug: and, oh, what a joy to ride!"
- Dorothy Henderson Pinch
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So true. Horses are really amazing creatures. They are endowed with a unique beauty and grace. As long as they are given a good horsemanship their potentials are unpredictable.
My name is nikki and I am 27 years old. I was born and raised in CO and now live in MN.
I started this blog in memory of my beloved American Saddlebred Spider who was my horse soul mate. I had the pleasure of having him in my life for 11 years. He passed away in 2006 at the age of 28. I miss him terribly but I know we'll be together again someday.
I currently have 3 horses and a dog who are my own but I also claim my parents critters which are 2 horses and 2 dogs. My life is crazy but my critters keep me sane!
Thanks for stoppin by and don't forget to leave a comment :)
1 comment:
So true. Horses are really amazing creatures. They are endowed with a unique beauty and grace. As long as they are given a good
horsemanship their potentials are unpredictable.
Post a Comment