Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Here is another old one for ya.

We had a temporary electric fence set up in the yard along the driveway so the horses could graze in that area.

At the time we had Trib in this lower/temporary pasture and we had the rest of the herd in the upper pasture.  The horses were all within sight of each other but we were able to let Trib settle in without everyone picking on him.

In the mornings when I got home from work I would stop my car along the fence line and give all of the horses some treats.  Trib would come trotting over to my car and being as tall as he is (and not caring that the fence was hot) would reach his nose right into my passenger window so I could give him his treats.

What a ham.


1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

He's really cute even if he is a ham.