Monday, April 21, 2008

Just a few photos...


I just wanted to pop in for a minute to put up a few photos of the horses. :D I'm hoping the weather is nice tomorrow so that I can take more photos of the horses and get some serious grooming done. This MN mud is like rock when it dries. Yuck.





I went a little crazy playing with eye shots of some of the horses and thought that these three were pretty awesome. The ones below are of Sweetie (1st picture) and Tabasco (2nd picture). It is so comical how much they look alike. Tabasco could pass for Sweeties colt. :D





On a side note I thought that I would include a few pictures of our newest neighbor. She is a lone deer yearling? She stays in the neighborhood and you see her almost daily. Isn't she the cutest? I love that long tail of hers!




No comments: