Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Solution!!!!!!!!!

One of our new neighbors offered us a solution to our horses in mud dillema!!! He has offered to let us move all five of the horses to his back field that is next to our house. And the better news? All of them are already moved and settling into their new digs!

I have never seen horses roll so much in all my life. At one point Sweetie, Sundance, and Shoni (a horse in each of the three pens) were rolling at the same time! Now the only thing that I can slightly complain about is the cockleburrs... the horses roll and get clumps of them in their manes and on their coats. But it is only temporary and at least they are not in the mud any more.

I can't wait until we get a building up and get everything set up for them.

No comments: