Saturday, April 26, 2008

Not much to blog about



There has not been much to blog about lately. We've been getting hit with some heavy storms the last few days. First with rain, lightning, and thunder that shook the entire house. Now it is snow with drifts as tall as me (I'm 5'9). We had winter storm watches and blizzard warnings last night. It was still snowing this morning when we went out and did chores and I think it is finally (knock on wood) dying down a little.

Since there isn't much to write about I will just post some pictures that I took before the bad weather hit.









The day of these pictures I was out grooming the horses and Teena our little deer neighbor decided to come out to say hello. She seems really taken with the horses and she actually came out there this morning when we were doing chores. She even layed down while we were feeding everyone! Anyway, the horses don't really know what to make of her. They peek through the pannels at her--except Tabasco who sticks his head through the pannels to see a little better... and Sweetie being the curious mother hen that she is waited patiently watching Teena. The little doe eventually got brave enough to come over and touch noses with Sweeite then go back to grazing.


Above: Shoni watching Teena the deer


Below: Shoni and Tabasco (with his head through
the pannel) watching Teena







Above: Sweetie and Teena checking each other out






Above: Pebbles sniffing a little black bird
Below: Sundance being the lookout


No comments: