Saturday, April 21, 2012

 










We ended up taking Tabasco to the trainer yesterday.  Tabasco did awesome and was haltered and loaded in about 5 minutes.  I love my boy :)

I was a nervous wreck until he was unloaded and settled but the trip was fine.


















When we got there Dad walked Tabasco around a little bit and he was checking out all his new neighbors.


















Tabasco neighed at the other horses for a little while then settled in to eat some hay.  I called him over for a couple of cookies and he gladly took those off my hands. 

Saying goodbye to my boy.


It sure is weird being home and looking out at the horses and not seeing Tabasco.  At least it's only temporary and he'll come back a trained horse. :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm glad he made it there safe and sound! I remember how weird it was when Cia was gone, too.