I woke up this morning to snow. Not a lot, just enough to cover the ground in white stuff and make it really REALLY cold outside.
I went out to do chores this morning and I felt so bad for the horses. They had snow on their backs and icicles hanging on their whiskers and manes. I don't know why they prefer to stand outside instead of going into their shelters to get out of the weather...
Above: Shoni with icicles in her mane
Above: Tabasco with icicles in his mane & whiskersI went into the haybarn and got the hay and started toting it out to the horses... Got some nice shots of Sundance in the process.
Above: Sundance
Above: Sundance
Fed Tabasco, Shoni, and Sundance then it was off to feed the girls. Cold weather really makes the horses crazy sometimes. They love to run and buck in it. I got to see my share of it. By the time that I made it to their gate Pebbles was full of kiss and viniger just runing around. I was so happy though to get some really good action shots of her. Must be a good fun day! : )
Above: Pebbles
Above: Sweetie and Pebbles
Above: Sweetie and Pebbles









2 comments:
I love the pictures of Pebbles! Horses are so funny. My Tonka loves to do "airs above the ground" on a nice brisk morning too.
Ditto what Andrea said about your Pebbles photos! Those are just too cute! And don't you love icicle noses?
Post a Comment