Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dogs like snow too!!!

The other night it snowed again and while I was doing chores I decided to let my dads crazy year old german shepherd Ruby outside to run around. My dad picked her up from an animal shelter in July when she was 7 months old. She is a huge shepherd (when she jumps up she is eye level with me and I am 5'9!). Ruby is an indoor dog with no clue how big she is! She thinks that she is about the size of a chihuahua and that she is a lap dog. That by the way is a dangerous combination! Lol
Anyway, she was sooo excited that it was snowing and was going crazy eating snow and running around. It was entertaining to watch and I just thought that I would share a few pictures! ; )



Above: Ruby with snow on her nose.


Above: Ruby trying to catch snowflaskes on her tongue!



Above: Ruby with LOTS of snow on her nose from eating it!

Above: Ruby giving me kisses with her paw on my shoulder saying thanks for playing in the white stuff!

No comments: