Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Horse fun and Merry Christmas!

About a week ago we noticed that Sundance had some marks on his face near his muzzle. We were finally able to see it in the sunlight and noticed more spots so we called our vet to ask what he thought the spots were. He thinks that it is ring worm. He suggested getting some tenactin (for athletes foot) and putting that on the spots. It doesn't look like it is helping much but it is not spreading so that is a good sign! It also does not appear to be bothering Sundance so I might just call the vet and see what he thinks.


Above: Spots on Sundance's muzzle

Above: Sundance, Tabasco, and Shoni

The weather was really nice yesterday so when I got off of work I ran outside to spend some time brushing on the horses and taking some pictures. Tabasco was being super ornery so I was not able to brush him or Shoni very long. He comes by his name rightly lol what a pill! He also knocked over his trough from splashing in it so we got to clean that out! Our farrier was supposed to be coming out today but he cancelled and we are rescheduling for Saturday (hopefully). It will probably be colder and snowing by then. Today would have been a nice day for it but you know Colorado weather. It's always changing so Saturday could be 50 degrees again lol.


Above: Tabasco thinks he's cute since hecan have his head over the panel instead of through it! : )


Above: Shoni looking to see what I am up to
I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas (or Happy Holiday) and soon the new year will be upon us! 2007 flew by for us and hopefully 2008 will be a little more relaxing!!! :)

Above: Tabasco coming over for a visit

Above: Shoni heading over for her close up



1 comment:

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

I am totally in love with Shoni! That profile picture is gorgeous.