Whiskers (cat), Bailey (beagle mix) and Missy (belgian malinois)
Chances are that if you are an animal person and/or have animals you have noticed how much they love to sleep and take their naps! Or maybe you have noticed how they love to soak up some sunshine. I found some pictures of my critters enjoying their down time and thought I would share. : )
Whiskers
I wonder what they were thinking/dreaming...

Shoshoni (BLM mustang)

Shoni and Tabasco
Shoni and Tabasco
Our animals could teach us so much. Spend time with family and friends, take lots of naps, and enjoy the little things in life! : )
after a couple of pics she opened her eyes.
The rough life of a puppy dog! They do have excuses though because they are always running around and playing! Then they take their little naps and are ready for round 2!
The rough life of a puppy dog! They do have excuses though because they are always running around and playing! Then they take their little naps and are ready for round 2!







No comments:
Post a Comment