When I was out looking for more horse blogs I came across: verylargecolt.blogspot.com. There is a video posted on the website that I wanted to share with everyone. Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/v/tNMIz-RjJyw&hl=en
It is a video of a young girl who is working with several "problem" horses. It shows her riding these horses while they are misbehaving and then after working with them through their quirks. This girl is a wonderful rider. At one point in the video the horse that she is riding rears and looks like (s)he could almost fall over. The rider lost her seat when the horse reared and she was able to get the horse under control, hang on, and then regain her seat. It is a great video.
I'm hoping that the weather is nice tomorrow so that I can groom the horses and get some nice pictures of them. Maybe I will play and see if I can get a video too! I'm not counting on the video part though. I'm not too suave when it comes to getting that stuff on the net. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved the youtube video--I'll pass that one on.
I've loaded one video to blogger, but it took a long time--we have slow service out here in the country--even with the Verizon air card and Hughes Satellite. But I do hope you get some video loaded of your horses!
The rider in the video is so good. Wonderful results. Thanks for putting it in your blog.
Arlene.
Post a Comment