
Like most horse obsessed people I have favorite horse websites and rescue sites that I like to visit on a regular basis. One of these sites has a 2 year old mustang mare for adoption that is almost IDENTICAL to my Shoni. The only difference? This one only has one back right sock. Of course there are other minor differences that I can notice but if you saw this mare and my mare grazing in a field next to each other you would swear you were seeing double.

Now I wish that I knew how to drive. I could bring this mare home and have a blue roan matched team. Maybe now is a good time to learn? : P I guess I will just keep an eye on her and see how much her adoption fee is. Who knows maybe I will be the proud mom of my third mustang? I know I am insane- but what do you think?






6 comments:
I think we're living in a parallel universe. I can see a bay horse behind the blue roan that looks just like my 2 year old colt, Wildairo! lol
Nikki,
I saw your blue roan in the online adoption. Did you know the bidding started today? My gosh, I shouldn't have looked because I saw the most beautiful colt and I'm going to bid on him! I didn't get the chestnut because my ankle was so bad but as I'm recovering I'm looking at thing's differently. This colt is from my boy's herd and was captured a few days before him..which means he cannot run very fast as Wildairo lol.
You are so funny with the bay horse that looks like Wildairo!!! Isn't is weird to see one that resembles your mustang like that? Which horse are you going to bid on? What state and number is it? How fun for Wildairo to have a mustang buddy from his herd! Maybe they would know each other!? I'm so glad that you are looking at getting another one! If I had more money and our home was set up perfect for horses I would get more.
I really want to go for that blue roan but I don't think I'll be able to. I also fell in love with a few of the sorrels on the adoption site. I will definitely be keeping my eye on the horses and see which ones don't get bidders. I'm thinking that blue roan will get a few of them goin' after her...
Keep me (or your blog) :) updated on the one that you are going to go for!!!
The horse I want is at Burns Oregon. His # is 7915. I just think he's awesome. I have to get approval again to adopt. I have no way to haul him up here so we have to get that sorted out before I can bid on him. I like the fact #7915is only 13.3hh. (Easier for me to get on lol). Wildairo seems to have a sense of humor and is a lot of fun. I'm so impressed with these mustangs. I notice the blue roan has someone after her already.
I noticed the blue roan as well, she sure is beautiful! Has a good start on her training as well. I bet she'll fetch a pretty nice adoption fee...
Hi Jessie!
Thanks for the comment! I figured she would get bid on pretty fast too. As of this morning around 6:00 central she had 11 bids on her and her price was 205.00. Still not a bad price but someone really REALLY wants her. Which is great! At least I can let it go and not dwell on it since she'll be getting a home.
I saw one that I thought looks similar to Remington. I posted another blurb about internet adoption and posted a photo of him (and a bunch of others lol).
I don't know why I even go to that site to look. I just end up torturing myself!
Post a Comment