Talked mom into coming out with me to do chores and play photographer. The ones with Sundance weren't very good since he didn't want to stand still. He loves to be scratched but not leaned against or hugged... so I guess next time I'll have to bring a halter for him! : )
I brought a halter for each of the babies since they can get antsy and sometimes have a hard time standing still long enough to get pictures of... that and it was also dinner time and a breezy day lol.
Tabasco, Me, and Shoshoni

Me and Tabasco- the brat kicked me! lol He
sure looks cute with his head tucked in like that
though. He looks like such a rebel with his mane
all over the place!

Me and Shoni- Look we match!!! She is so gorgeous
and I'm surprised that you can see her eyes in this
photo. Usually her bangs are in the way since her hair
is so thick!
Tabasco, Me, and Shoshoni- I love my mustangs! : )
2 comments:
Nice pictures. :)
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you about Mustang promotions and such. Yes, I promote Mustangs and try to do those types of events as much as possible. As for MN, I am not sure. I can't think of anything out that way for you to participate in at the moment. You can always google search I suppose. I am a bit lucky in that aspect being that I live out here in the West. The website www.mustangs4us.com is a great resource for mustang owners/enthusiasts and you may be able to find some info for groups and organizations in your area there. Hope that helps, let me know.
Thank you! :) I have tried google searching for mustang clubs and events here and the only types I can find are the ford mustang ones! lol Yea I may contact the owner of mustangs4us and see if she knows of any. That is one of my favorite sites and it is so informative! I am also thinking about adopting a sale authority horse next time I adopt partially because of that website.
I might also go look on KBRhorse.net and see if they have any listings. They also have a list of Wild Horse mentors so I may contact someone from my area who is on that list.
Thanks for the suggestions and for leaving a comment!
Post a Comment