Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hi, my name is nikki and I'm a horse-a-holic....

It's that time again... another BLM Internet Adoption is about to begin in 20 hours!!! I made the mistake of going to the website and seeing that the new one was about to begin... then I made another mistake of looking at the mustangs available for adoption.

I am of course in love with ALL of the mustangs on the site but -now here is the pitiful part- I have names picked out for some of them!!!

I know what a weirdo right? But I can't help it! Some of these horses have such unique blazes and markings that they are already named for you. Here are the pictures of some of the horses yours truly has named. Please try to control your hysterics. : )
Puppet or Llama for this weanling colt
Sunkist for this handsome 2 year old gelding
Spyke for this pretty 2 year old mare (looks like a railroad spike)
Spoon for this unique 2 year old gelding (maybe Spoon would sound better in another language?)
Aarow for this weanling blue roan colt (I want this guy)
Tornado for this weanling filly (I want this gal)
and Moon Stryke a weanling filly (I would bring these last two home in a heartbeat- they are speaking very loudly to me! Especially this last one)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Haha! I love it!

I would call that 2nd one "Wrench" Heh heh.

"Puppet" is perfect for the top one!

Lea and her Mustangs said...

Nikki - I looked too. Oops, should not have done that. I want one of the palominos and one of the cremellos from Litchfield. We have Rusty to keep us busy now. Your name is spelled just like my oldest daughters.

Cheryl Ann said...

Nikki, I always look! Yes, there are some gorgeous BLM horses for adoption! We have two from Wyoming~ Scout and Cali! I've visited Ridgecrest several times and it is HEARTBREAKING to leave some there! Especially now with the BLM policies. I want them ALL!!!!! Okay...I'm off to go peek at the BLM website!