2012 Resolutions
~ Send Tabasco and Shoni to a trainer for saddle training ~ I've been in contact with a trainer who lives 30 minutes away and who came highly recommeded from a couple of people. I'll be calling her in a little over a week to get on her schedule. She has openings in mid March that I'm planning to fill.
~ Get into shape ~ It's been a long time since I've done any regular riding so I want to get in better shape between now and when I bring the babies home from the trainer. That way I have more muscle power to hang on if my green horse does something unexpected ;)
~ Hit the trails ~ There are a ton of beautiful places where you can take you horses to go trail riding. I would like to bring my horses to Maplewood State Park in MN and to Medora, ND. We have a few friends that have horses and know these areas so I'm hoping we can get together with them. There is also a facebook group that arranges trail rides in our area that might be fun to try.
I'm going to keep my resolutions short this year (more of a likely hood that they'll be acheived that way see). Do you guys have any resolutions planned for 2012?
2 comments:
What a beautiful horse :)
I havent made my New Year's resolutions yet :)
I haven't thought of mine yet, but yours are right up there with what they would be if I had! I need to finish training two horses and get in shape to ride them.
Post a Comment