My Shoni Girl. She's so photogenic... when we're separated by a fence.
I find that with Tabasco and Shoni they are much more people oriented and when they see people they just want to be around them. I'm not sure if it's because they are mustangs and because they trust us or if it's just their personalities (or maybe both!).
These two seem over the top though. Anytime I am trying to get pictures of them I have to try and run away to get far enough back to take a picture. Shoni is worse. As I'm running I'll usually hear rapid hoofbeats and when I glance over my shoulder there's Shoni keeping pace right behind me with an innocent expression like, "Hey, where are we going?"
As far as "issues" go, I can't complain too loud. I love being around them as much as they love being around humans so it all works out. And when I can't get far enough away? Well, that's where the fence comes in handy. ;)
1 comment:
Sounds like they're quiet curious...a sign of intelligence! Shoni is very photogenic. Beautiful picture.
Post a Comment