...And then it was Monday... It was bound to come around sooner or later, so Happy Monday! By the way, did everyone behave with their siblings for the Holidays? Koda and Ruby were sure having a ball.
Ruby and Koda are two peas in a pod. Ruby was terrified of Koda when we brought him home (even though he was an itty bitty 8 week old kitten) and now they are best buds.
He likes to hug her tail when she's laying down or try to wrap his paws around her neck. Ruby likes to lay on him (like in the picture) to try and pin him down then proceeds to slobber all over him. I'll have to try and get a video some time and post it :)
My name is nikki and I am 27 years old. I was born and raised in CO and now live in MN.
I started this blog in memory of my beloved American Saddlebred Spider who was my horse soul mate. I had the pleasure of having him in my life for 11 years. He passed away in 2006 at the age of 28. I miss him terribly but I know we'll be together again someday.
I currently have 3 horses and a dog who are my own but I also claim my parents critters which are 2 horses and 2 dogs. My life is crazy but my critters keep me sane!
Thanks for stoppin by and don't forget to leave a comment :)
2 comments:
Yep, we behaved. Looks like Koda and Ruby like each other quite a bit. That's cute!
Glad to hear you were all good ;)
Ruby and Koda are two peas in a pod. Ruby was terrified of Koda when we brought him home (even though he was an itty bitty 8 week old kitten) and now they are best buds.
He likes to hug her tail when she's laying down or try to wrap his paws around her neck. Ruby likes to lay on him (like in the picture) to try and pin him down then proceeds to slobber all over him. I'll have to try and get a video some time and post it :)
Post a Comment