Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Officially Insane

Ok I did it, I e-mailed inquiring about possibly adopting a foal that is related to Spider and I have a response back.

I am officially insane.

They currently have 3 foals from Spider's nephew 1 colt (from last year) and 2 fillies (from this season). There are still 2 foals on the way (but I am not sure if they are both from this stallion). She wants to know what personality is important to me, if I would prefer a filly or colt, and if I have a color preference.

None of that really matters to me... as long as the horse has a good head on it's shoulders.

I suppose I will just e-mail her back and see what comes of it.

I need to win the lottory and start a horse business!!! : P

Have any of my readers ever done any kind of horse showing/eventing? If so, what kind/types and what did you like or not like about it? Has anyone ever tried a horse lesson program or a theraputic program using horses?

No comments: