
This is what Sundance thinks of having his photo taken when he should be eating!

Tabasco coming over for some attention.


Tabasco again (above)

Sweetie getting up from a good roll and keeping an eye on things


Shoni


My leg over Tabasco's back!! lol They are so funny.

Grooming time for Tabasco and Shoni

Shoni and Tabasco



Missy girl

Sundance

Sundance (above)

Pebbles (see her freckles?)

Sweetie (above)

Tabasco

Shoni

Cute little mustangs : )

Shoni ears. I love how they are the blue color and black.

Tabasco
2 comments:
I loved your photos. Your horses are beautiful. Sundance sticking his tongue out was cute and that was a good shot of your leg over Tabasco. My horses would love that long green grass.
Thanks Arlene! :) Horses are so fun aren't they? They all have their fun personalities and do such silly things that make you smile. Tabasco is my 'takes everything in stride' horse. Nothing really bothers him since I earned his trust (before he trusted me he was very flighty). He gets cranky sometimes but nothing really scares him and if it does he will investigate it instead of running away. I am thinking he is going to be my easy horse to saddle train (*knock on wood*) and I have never trained any of my horses so the babies have been a whole new learning experience and level for me. I love it! :)
Our horses are loving the green grass. We just moved to Minnesota from Colorado in March so they are not used to so much green grass since Colorado is more deserty. Now if we could only do something about the mud and horse proof fencing we would have it made!
Post a Comment